среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

central fissure




So whatapos;s better than morphine?
FREE morphine

Iapos;m pretty excited.

Last time I had morphine, I ended up going downtown with my friend and we did a little before we went out.
I blacked out, and then next morning I woke up feeling fucking fantastic. I was like "Damn, for doing such a small amount so long ago I sure am fucked up"
Then my friend let me know that after we got back from the bar, we ended the snorting ALL THE REST of it. I went to bed immediately after.
After feeling really good for the first 30 min I woke up, I got really sick. I spent the rest of that Saturday puking my fucking guts out. Anytime I put ANYTHING in my stomach (water, food, pepto) my body promptly reject it.
This went on for about 6 hours.
So not only did I waste the rest of my morphine, I was sick aaaallll day.


So anyways, Iapos;m going to be a little smarter this time. Hopefully.

escrow tax, central fissure, central fishing sword, central fishing report texas, central fishing pond stock texas, central fishing oregon report.



Комментариев нет: