воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

friend sonnet




Net Carn was really fun this year :D 412 was awesome x 100000 and our shirts were really cute The games were pretty eventful; though I might have possibly made the same people play over and over again. O: Something highly embarrassing occured during the last game though,I just couldnapos;t wear the stupid C bib It was all tangled up and Limei had to straighten�it out�for me, I�wasted�some time yelling at it.

Bib: *IS�TANGLED UP*
Eden: Why is it so weird and tangled�I canapos;t wear this thing Iapos;m sartorially challenged
Limei: *is calm and collected*

Not that netball bibs are the epitome of fashion statements, but seriously something needs to be done Pink shirts + hot pink bibs were the best colour combi of the day

Um ok language as softpower bye


friend sonnet, friend sonnets, friend sorry.



Комментариев нет: