воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

christian alcohol rehabilitation ranches




Fall Retreat was amazing The zip-line, barn dance, gorgeous countryside, frisbee, fellowship, worship, God, it was just awesome. I still canapos;t believe Crystal talked me into the zip-line, 2000ft I think my favorite part was the barn dance, having an excuse to wear my boots again and dance with cute guys and my girl. :) Fun stuff (except my stalker person.. Lol). I canapos;t wait until the winter barn dance, yay two-stepping, square-dancing, and line-dancing I learned so much this weekend, about myself and God. I spent a lot of time in Proverbs, which seems to be exactly what I needed. I always want to plan everything, but it says in chapter 16 that our plans are determined by God and so commit your works to the Lord and you will be blessed. I think so often I want to be the master planner, I want this job and this husband and I want to live here and so on, but it isnapos;t my job to decide where I end up, in the end God is going to send me where He wants me to go and provide me with opportunities and relationships. I need to put myself in apos;neutralapos; and let Him lead me, trust in God not myself or others. Everything happens for a reason, TJ joining the NAVY was probably Godapos;s way of teaching me patience and bringing me closer to Him because I donapos;t have TJ to rely on anymore. From now on, Iapos;m not going to hold back, Iapos;m not going to wait for God to apos;open doorsapos;, Iapos;m going to start toward the door and only stop if God shuts it. Iapos;m coming back to the heart of worship- love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.

celebrity clothes toddler, christian alcohol rehabilitation ranches, christian alcohol rehabilitation, christian alcohol rehab.



Комментариев нет: